United Accounting & Financial Services will be accountable for the collection of tax-related information. Sales tax is a tax on goods and services purchased and is normally a certain percentage added to the buyer’s cost. Your business may conducts commerce in multiple states and it can become challenging to calculate sales and use taxes on product categories. We will take care of reporting all taxes to the taxation authorities at the Federal, State, and local levels, either monthly or quarterly in a timely manner. We will also manage and advise you on the tax impact of various corporate strategies. Tax laws are always changing so we take care of all the research of all issues and inform you of any updates; this helps reduce processing costs and potential errors.The following is just a list of additional services you will receive:
- Ensuring compliance with sales and use tax
- Meeting all monthly and quarterly deadlines
- Assist with the preparation of sales & use tax returns for all entities (multi-state)
- Direct communication with internal departments or external customers to resolve issues related to taxation
- Research product tax-ability
- Tax credits to customers using statutes and rules provided by respective state’s taxing authorities (if qualified)
- Review of sales and use tax exemption certificates submitted by customers
Whether you own a restaurant, an engineering firm, a tech startup or any other type of small business, there is one common element...
Staying on top of payroll can be a time-consuming and stressful process. Especially if you take care of your payroll in-house, it ...